PLEASE NOTE: Internships - Extraordinary procedures and alternative activities due to the Covid-19 emergency
These measures apply to students belonging to the Degree Courses of the Departments of Management and of Economic-Social and Mathematical-Statistics (ESOMAS).
--> Alternative activities for Business Administration students - Covid19 emergency
Alternative activities are accessible just to students planning to graduate in July 2020 who fall within the categories mentioned in the document below. The procedures for students planning to graduate in the Autumn session will be published shortly.
We strongly encourage you to read thoroughly the instructions of this document, so as to be informed about the procedures to be followed and the alternatives available.
Dott.ssa Emanuela Ovcin
- The internship is planned for the II semester of the II year.
During your II year, the job placement offices in SAA will support you through a matching and coaching programme which will help you finding a company, in Italy or abroad, in line with your profile and ambitions.
- The internship can be done during the summer of your I year, but in this case you would have to independently find the company and you would miss the chance of making use of the support services of the Job placement. If you have already found a host company for your internship get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember that you can do just 1 curricular internship during the Bachelor’s Degree.
- In any case, you cannot start your work experience before the internship has been activated by the job placement office (the procedure can take up to 2 weeks). If you fail to have your documents signed by the job placement office your internship cannot be recognized.
18CFU = 450 hours, for a full-time (36/40 hours per week)
You can do the internship in Italy or abroad, you will be supported by 2 different job placement offices.
If you want to do your internship abroad and you can apply to the Erasmus + Traineeship programme.
Internships might be unpaid, but the University will cover your work-insurance expenses.
If you are a foreign student and you prefer to do your internship in Italy, please note that your Italian level should be at least B2.
Before you begin your traineeship, the University of Turin and the host company need to sign an Agreement (Convenzione di stage), which lists the rights and duties of the parts, the training objectives and which defines the type and duration of the internship.
At the end of the curricular internship
1) You should fill in the online final evaluation form – log in into MyUnito Job Placement à Tutti i servizi on line Valuta il tirocinio.
2) the original copies of the following documents should be submitted to the Job Placement Office:
- Registro Presenze/Signed attendance register;
- Scheda valutazione Finale Tutor Aziendale (the final evaluation form of the Company tutor, signed and stamped).
3) you should enroll to the “appello” in order to register your internship, following the instructions available at the page How to register on your “libretto” the ECTS related to the Internship