► A.Y. 2020/2021
Please regularly check this page for updates
Due to the current Covid19 pandemic health emergency situation, its uncertain future evolution and the consequent logistical and operational difficulties of organizing an online entry test or an onsite test under controlled social distancing measures in case of a very large number of candidates, the restrictions on the number of students have been suspended.
Therefore, for the 2020/21 academic year only, the following master's degrees of the Department of Management will not have a restricted number of places, provided that the students comply with the minimum requirements aimed at assessing their adequate preparation.
- Amministrazione e Controllo Aziendale
- Business Administration
- Direzione d’Impresa, Marketing e Strategia
- Finanza Aziendale e Mercati Finanziari
- Professioni Contabili
► Test for the assessment of curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation
The test, planned for September 11th at 11:00 a.m. will be held exclusively in person.
► Important update: September 18th
The results of the admission test of September 11th 2020 have been published.
Check your status for the next steps:
ADMITTED/AMMESSO: you can proceed with enrollment provided that you obtain your three-year degree within the deadlines that will be defined by the University for enrollment.
REJECTED/RESPINTO: you will not be able to proceed with the enrollment for the 2020/2021 academic year.
For all the above courses, the assessment of curricular requirements and adequate preparation will take place as follows:
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Candidates will be considered eligible and therefore will not have to take further tests to ascertain their preparation if:
- they graduated or will graduate from three-year degree classes L18 (ex L17) or L33 (ex L28);
- their Degree mark is equal or higher than 92/110 or if they are undergraduates with an average equal to or higher than 24/30, of the exams recorded by March 31, 2020.
- they have a B2 level English certificate or have obtained a three-year degree in English.
Any certification included in the list issued by Miur (according to the Decree of the General Director 118 of 28 February 2017) is considered valid.
Candidates who don’t meet all the requirements will have to take a test which will assess their adequate preparation on Friday 11 September 2020.
Candidates who obtain a normalized score higher than 67/100 will be considered eligible for enrolment.
Candidates who meet the curricular requirements, but do not have a B2 language certificate nor they have graduated from an English-medium Bachelor's Degree, will have to sit a language test on one of these two dates:
- July 10th 2020 at 3:00 p.m. for students who submitted their application during the first call;
- September 10th 2020 at 3:00 p.m for students who submitted their application during the second call.
Students who do not pass the language assessment test on one of these two dates can obtain a certificate issued by an external body which proves their B2 English level and can submit a request to re-evaluate their application.
The request to re-evaluate the application can be sent to email@example.com, attaching the English certification, within November 30th.
Other information about the procedures can be found on the " Regulation for the Master's degrees admission 2020/21 (Italian)".
► Important update: September 1st
Please note that the Rankings for the 2nd application period has been published. Check the results to see the next steps.
- "AMMESSO": You can enrol for the course starting from September 1st, provided that you obtain the Bachelor's Degree within the deadlines established by the University of Turin
- "NON AMMESSO": You have to sit the evaluation test which will take place on September 11th 2020 and you will be able to enrol just if you'll obtain at least 67/100. The evaluation test will be in English.
- "TEST ACCERTAMENTO LINGUISTICO": You will receive communication by email from the Requirement office to sit an English test on September 10th 2020 which will assess your language level.