Welcome and Orientation
The Orientation, Tutoring and Placement service organizes and promotes activities addressed to the students attending their last year of high school and to those who intend to enroll at the University. This service aims at supporting students to make a conscious choice and to provide useful information to the future freshmen.
Orientation, Tutoring and Placement: Prof. Silvana Secinaro
Inclusion of disabled students: Prof. Valerio Brescia
Inclusion of students with specific learning difficulties (SpLD): Prof. Erica Varese
In order to accompany graduates and undergraduates of three-year degree courses in their choice of future study path, the Department of Management degree programs are presented at dedicated events.
Students interested in evaluating the opportunity to enroll in the Business Administration master's degree program can participate in the open access meetings.
As part of the "University Open Days" activity, the School of Management and Economics is organizing a series of meetings to accompany graduates and undergraduates of the bachelor's degree programs in choosing their future course of study, presenting the educational offerings of the Department of Management "Valter Cantino".
Wednesday, November 15th, 2023
- 4:00 p.m to 4:30 p.m.: presentation of the Master's Degree programs offered by the Department of Management "Valter Cantino"
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: presentation of Master's Degree Course in Amministrazione e controllo aziendale
- 5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: presentation of the Master's Degree Course in Direzione d'impresa, marketing e strategia
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. presentation of the Master's Degree Course in Finanza aziendale e mercati finanziari
- 6:00 p.m to 6:30 p.m.: presentation of the Master's Degree Course in Business Administration (taught in English)
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: presentation of the Master's Degree Course in Amministrazione e gestione digitale delle aziende (delivered in complex learning mode).
Onsite in Aula Jona of the School of Management and Economics in Corso Unione Sovietica, 218/bis - Turin.
Online by connecting to webex.
It is necessary to book both the in-presence and the online meeting by filling in the online form.
Meetings planned for 2024
- Wednesday, March 6th, 2024
- Wednesday, June 5th, 2024
To find out the complete calendar of meetings for the presentation of the Master's degree programme for the new academic year of the School of Management and Economics, please consult the dedicated page:
Interested students can nevertheless obtain information at any time, by contacting the coordinators at email@example.com
Online Open Days: Study in English at UniTo 2023
The online event will be held on November 16th 2023 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (general presentation) and on November 22nd and 23rd from 4:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. (presentations of the teaching programs).
The online event is aimed both at international and Italian students who are interested in attending an English language course in Italy.
For further details:
A Welcome Day addressed to first-year students took place on September 26th at 10:00 a.m. and the following key contacts were introduced to the students:
- Double/Dual Degree Presentation by the International Projects Coordinator, Marilena Catanese
- CUS Presentation (University Sports Centre)
- Job Placement services Presentation by the Job Placement Manager, Ing. Emanuela Ovcin
- Study Abroad Presentation by the International Relations Office Manager, Cristina Ragionieri
- Students’ office Team
- Students’ Representatives
- SAA Students’ Association