Why studying Business Administration
Check the Business Administration slide presentation.
The Master in Business Administration (LM 77, named in Italian "laurea magistrale in Business Administration") is the new 2-year postgraduate course offered by the Department of Management.
The program provides students a high-level education in the business management field with two major specialisations (at the second year): Finance & Accounting or Business Management & International Marketing.
The program concludes with a compulsory internship and a final project. The project work should be strictly based on a deep-contact experience within an organization, providing again a new opportunity to all students to enhance their academic knowledge with field experience.
The international exposure consists not only in studying in English with a global perspective, but is strengthened through classes with foreign classmates and visiting professors, exchanges with our Erasmus and extra UE partners, internships carried out in big companies in and out of Italy.
Our key strengths are:
- Intensive teaching approach: lectures are taught in blocks, sometimes as short as 2-3 weeks, with the assessment at the end of each course
- a true international exposure: all courses taught in English, visiting professors coming from all over the world, foreign classmates
- a managerial approach: practice-oriented approaches in all courses, lab, case studies and presentations
- a TA (teaching assistant) support: TA help to study and successfully pass exams
- a scouting internship service: provided in and out of Italy
- study material