Vai al contenuto principale

Tutoring and Buddy

If you are a student with learning or other types of disability, you can use the tutoring services by going to the Disabled Student office. All contact details are on the relevant pages.

Buddy Project provides international students, upon request, with a person who:

  • supports you on the most urgent issues on you arrival at Torino (housing, University, UniTO website, administrative procedures)
  • comes with you to the University offices to help you carrying out administrative procedures
  • shows you the main University facilities and buildings (offices, rooms, administration, restaurants, libraries, teachers' rooms).

If you need more information and to get in touch with a buddy, contact

Read more about Buddy project – Do you need suppor-TO?

Last update: 11/08/2023 16:14
Non cliccare qui!