Tuition fees and financial aid
Please note that this site is currently being updated. We advise you to chek our website frequently.
Tuition fees for students enrolled in the academic year 2019-2020
In accordance with the "Regolamento tasse e contributi a.a. 2019-2020" (Tuition Rules a.y. 2019-2020), the tuition fee for students enrolled in the academic year 2019-2020 is the sum of the following items:
- regional tax for the right to University Education: (for exemptions consult art. 3 of Regolamento tasse e contributi a.a. 201-2020 (English version)
- full-comprehensive contribution (ordinary UniTO fee) depends on the student's ISEE level and on part-time or full-time choice, it's potentially covered by scholarships and other kind of financial aid (please refer to art. 2 and art. 3 Regolamento tasse e contributi a.a. 201-2020 (English version). For more information read the page Tuition fees on UniTo website.
- Additional contribution: variable additional amount depends on the student's ISEE level, but it's NOT covered by scholarships and other kind of financial aid (please refer to: art. 6.1.2 Regolamento tasse e contributi a.a. 201-2020 (English version).
This amount is due because additional services are specifically provided to the Masters Degree in Business Administration students, including:
- small amount of students per class/stream (i.e. around 125 per stream)
- involvement and management of foreign visiting professors and scholars
- organisation of tutoring and integrative teaching activities for each subject
- purchase of books and print of teaching materials for each student
- availability and organisation of national and international stages/internships
- technical and administrative staff dedicated to each year of the degree
The additional contribution charged for the international degrees of the Department of Management (Business & Management and Business Administration) has been defined according to the following scheme:
|ISEE range in €||Additional contribution in € |
|Instalment||Consist of||Maximum amount||Due date|
|First instalment||Regional tax for the right to University Education||140 ||At the moment of matriculation/enrolment|
|Duty stamp||16 |
|Second instalment||First instalment
ordinary UniTO fee
|Maximum amount of 450
(for more information: https://en.unito.it/studying-unito/tuition-fees)
|Within 4 p.m.
November, 28th 2019
|First instalment additional contribution (depending on the student's ISEE level, due by students receiving scolarship too||2.805 maximum amount of first instalment additional contribution for part-time and full-time attendance (ISEE > 85.001 )|
|Third instalment||Second instalment
ordinary UniTO fee
|access the simulator and calculate the contribution||Within 4 p.m.
April, 2nd 2020
|Second instalment additional contribution
(depending on the student's ISEE level, due by students receiving scholarship too)
|2.805 maximum amount of second instalment additional contribution for part-time and full-time attendance (ISEE > 85.001 )|