Prize in memory of Nicola Gaiero from CRC Foundation
The Cassa di Risparmio di Cuneo Foundation has launched the project 'Insieme per lo studio e lo sport'; (Together for Study and Sport) in which five thesis prizes of €1,000.00 each are awarded to newly graduated students.
Prize in memory of Nicola Gaiero: The Prize intends to remember the best human and professional
example of Nicola Gaiero, chairman of the Foundation's board of auditors, who's gone away in
November 2020. In his memory, the Foundation has decided to award 5 young newly graduates who have completed master's thesis works concerning the non-profit sector (Terzo Settore) and civil economy, especially from a multidisciplinary and comparative perspective. Specific requirements:
- LM-77 - Class of Master's Degrees in Economic and Business Sciences
- LM-56 - Class of Master's Degrees in Economics
- LMG-01 - Class of Master's Degrees in Law
- having written the thesis in an economic and legal field, and focused on the non-profit sector (Terzo Settore), civil, and social economy, the role of the legal and accounting professions within the changed environmental, economic and legal context as the main subject
- have graduated in 2022 with a minimum mark of 110/110 from a university in Piedmont;
- be resident in province of Cuneo;
The deadline for submitting applications is November, 12th, 2022.